Thread: Why it almost takes 6 secs to respond to Google chrome even it is running very slow

Why it almost takes 6 secs to respond to Google chrome even it is running very slow

It is a few months I have been using Google Chrome browser on my computer and it disappointed me by as this browser is giving problems while I use it. The main thing is that this browser takes a few seconds to load and even after it is working very slowly. When I open any Webpage then even it takes several minutes to load, thus this is irritating me very much. So I want to know the idea that why this is happening with my chrome browser. Please assist me with certain suggestions on it.

Re: Why it almost takes 6 secs to respond to Google chrome even it is running very slow

The latest Google chrome available is a fine browser to utilize. I don’t except it to give several problems to users, but I have to accept this as many users are getting the problems with it. In your case your chrome browser is working slowly and it takes almost 6 seconds to respond, because of full memory. You have to clear the memory of chrome; I mean the recent browsing history and several temp files created by this browser. So after you clear it, I guess it would perfectly work fine.

Re: Why it almost takes 6 secs to respond to Google chrome even it is running very slow

It seems that this little time to load and slow performance of Google is a recent problem which is faced by you. It is apparent that your computer is under several type of virus or any new malicious programs attack. So, I would advise you former make sure that you have set up a superior antivirus software in your computer. Next, make sure that you have set your antivirus software up to date. Once you have attained this, scan your whole computer to track any infectious files in your computer.

The Google Chrome is taking more time to open up webpage then its standard time because; here might be several kind of issue in your Internet Connection. So, it would be well again if you make sure that your Internet connection is appropriate and you are getting sufficient Internet speed to look through and view videos by means of your Google Chrome browser. Any problem linked to slow browsing is frequently concerned with the speed of the internet which you are using. You must perhaps optimize your Internet connection to obtain improved speed.

I have also found this problem as I view videos from Google Chrome browser. This appears to be a enormously irritating problem with Google Chrome. The simply answer which had helped me is to switch to other browser from Google Chrome. You can attempt using Microsoft Internet or Mozilla Firefox for the same. I also badly experience that Chrome developers should gravely start looking upon several solutions to repair the problem in their latest release.

I think that the Google Chrome which you have set up in your computer is older as compared to latest updates. Thus that is why it is taking plenty of time at the same time as you are demanding to view websites. So I would recommend you to update your Google Chrome by selecting on Update now button beneath the help section in the main screen. Make sure that you install the updates without facing any mistake. And as you have installed the update, start your computer to fetch the alteration into outcome.

I thank you all people for helping me. As you all recommended I made sure that there is no problem with the Internet connection speed, as well everything seem like updated together with the software’s which are installed in my computer. Then I tried Firefox and it appears to be functioning way quicker than the Google Chrome which is installed in my computer. So the final thing is that I have decided to switch from Google Chrome web browser to the Firefox. At least it will be functioning faster than the Chrome browser.