Thread: How does Google decide what constitutes as a business for Chrome OS laptops

How does Google decide what constitutes as a business for Chrome OS laptops

I have recently read a story saying Google is launching their new chrome operating system laptops. My question here is that How will Google make a decision that what is a business for their Chrome operating system laptops. Also are they going to see the tax information? After release of these laptops are they going to make a count on who is using Google Apps service? So help me knowing about this more and also in getting the answers of the asked questions.

Re: How does Google decide what constitutes as a business for Chrome OS laptops

Well I just found certain information about these chrome OS laptops. I read from Google I/O announcements that these laptops would be available for sell from Acer and Samsung companies. I found that various schools as well as business can buy these laptops for a monthly basis of near about $25 - $35. Google have given this chrome operating system, a codename called Cr – 48. Other than Cr – 48, one more model is there.

Well looking at your questions I have found several details regarding the same. The major thing here is that the deal is going to be a three year contract. In order to get the chrome books, one needs to sign all the documents or certain papers. So that means the business can obtain this by agreeing certain terms. So I don’t think anything wrong buying chrome OS laptops. So advice to you would be to go ahead to get these chrome books quickly.

In order to get the answers of all the questions, I searched over the web and read several articles about chrome OS laptops. I found one of it useful which provided me some answers to your questions. The first thing I would tell you is that there are no such announcements regarding the monthly rent for first and last month like deposits. If your business is going to have the chrome laptops then that business are restricted to at most of 10 laptops. I am not exactly sure about it.

Many users/business would definitely switch to chrome laptops as the interface it provides is simple as found by several users. Also these don’t have to pay more taxes on hardware such as network connection, or think drivers and many more. So it is a better step to go for chrome books and it is absolutely safe in getting those for business.