Thread: Code for Select all in Facebook invites

Code for Select all in Facebook invites

If you are having the Facebook's new Invites layout then the previous 'Select All' code will not function with this. Very very thanks to one of my French friend who got the code which will permit you to choose all your friends at one time and here you will not have to clean then one by one. All you have to do is, just open the Window for invitation and then remove the current URL bar from the top and then paste the below code in that and press enter.
    Code:
    javascript:elms=document.getElementsByName('checkableitems[]');dn=0;ds=0;ac=0;for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){if (elms[fid].disabled == true){ds++;} else {if (elms[fid].checked == true){ac++;} else {elms[fid].click();dn++;}}}};
    It might take some time to load but you should not worry about that. If you want then you can try the code below.
    Code:
    javascript:elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i<elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()};

Re: Code for Select all in Facebook invites

Hey thank you so much for this information. In my case, I am having 5000 friends and so I would like to ask you that if this is going to take more than one hour to work this code. I am still waiting so that all my friends can be added to the event. Please reply to this fast as I need to add that soon. I have not tried nthis code yet and waiting for your reply. Once I will be sure for that then only I am going to try this code. Thank you so much.

I would like to tell you that this script might be look a bit buggy but this is just for the people who are having huge number of friends in their list. But I have not uploaded it for that reason. Facebook has chosen this new design apparently after abusing people are invited. People with 5,000 friends each invited all their friends to an event or on the whole thing and viruses. I hope that this will clear your mind regarding this. If you have any doubt about this after reading this post then please let me know that.

The change of the invitations went to stop the abuse of the invitation. Facebook was not intended to be an invitation to service thousands of people, and I'm sure what has caused system slowdowns as well as massive amounts of unnecessary disk storage. I also read a comment on an external site that Facebook invite system was a key component in the assembly of the demonstrations which ultimately led to the resignation of its leader. From then over one country has place force on Facebook to bound the invite system.

This event was credited by several news agencies to be the turning point in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak in Egypt. Someone told me that Facebook was slow for a few hours after this event was published. Those are the reasons why Facebook does not allow you to send multiple calls at once more. And why cannot give a script that functions for big groups of people, for now. Sorry.

I know an easy facebook select all code which selects every friends at one time used for events, pages, groups as well as applications. It is very simple that you be able to keep in mind therefore you ought not to view otherwise save into a text file. Here goes. These codes work in any Windows operating system, Mac or Linux with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome installed.
    Code:-
    Code:
    javascript:fs.select_all();
    Paste it within your browser. Now press enter and everybody is chosen. But you should know that even if all the friends are chosen just 50-70 people are sent the requests.