Thread: How to make a Site Look Great using Google chrome with HTML

How to make a Site Look Great using Google chrome with HTML

I am having my own website and I want users to get attracted to my site. I always update my website with new contents, so for that I many users visit my website and find the information useful. I feel great that my website is going popular, and for that I don’t want my users to go away from my site, just by ugly look of website. I always try to use some HTML code through which the site gets better look, but as chrome as arrived I want to know some more tricks through which I can give a best look to site using chrome

Re: How to make a Site Look Great using Google chrome with HTML

I understand that it is a difficult task in order to maintain the users of our site. When we develop our website then we maintain it for a particular browser. We test it using that particular browser. And nowadays there are many such browsers in the market and we have to make our site to look better even in that browser also. So I just can help you that if you are using your site through safari, then in chrome it won’t change, everything would be proper as it was in safari.

First of all in order to make your site look well in all the browser you have to understand Google user agent. It is a string, usually most of the browsers are using webkit engine so that they represent every site to look same as the owner wants it to be. So just have a look on the user agent string and just add the browser that you want your site to be displayed. And I guess this will solve one problem of yours and then you need to look on some other.

There are several things which you can look on. You can add a background image which would be animating all the times, or else you can have normal static page. You can even provide some transparency to your site. Then the site can contain multiple colors, probably there are numerous colors which are supported by HTML. All these things would perfect make your site to have better look and even it would be displayed better in chrome.

If you are using Active-X plug-ins on your website then I just let you know that Google Chrome isn’t compatible with ActiveX plug-ins. So for that you have to code HTML in such a way that you use NPAPI plug-ins. Thus after using this you can display plug-in content like Flash and Java in Google Chrome. When using block elements, just put these elements in HTML outside the block, so that it doesn’t affect some content of your site.

One helpful tip for you that if you are not able to work with JavaScript on chrome then you can test for chrome debugger under chrome settings. If content on your website seem a little off, then for that you have to give the correct content type as well as the character encoding information. All you can do these using HTTP response headers. Preferred one is to do this is at the beginning of the website pages, most of the times near the top of the <head> section.

In your case in order to get more information on HTML, You can find various website by searching over Google which provides good HTML tutorials which you require. Just search over web for this. In order to male your website look better, you not need to learn just HTML, but you should also go for advanced web designing tools or languages such as CSS called cascading style sheet, or java script for client side scripting, and many more.