Thread: Is Facebook the most insecure place on net?

Is Facebook the most insecure place on net?

I found on one of the website on internet that Facebook is the most insecure place on net. This is the first time I am hearing that. Therefore I am starting this thread so that if someone else have heard about the same or have anything to share then he or she can do that. So I would like to request you all to provide your though about this. I am regular Facebook user and this news is really making fear in my mind.

Re: Is Facebook the most insecure place on net?

Facebook is complete with fun, but it is also extremely hazardous. Never place something on facebook which would not on national television. Facebook is the social networking site by means of more unconfident Internet. One thing they not have is knowledgeable protection experts. There are some security holes that will make you so afraid of facebook. These are all true and these security holes are present on the site. They should overcome to these issues as early as possible.

If you have an ex-friend, ex-spouse, or co-worker who wishes to mess with then your account can be yours in minutes and is effortless. This is all thanks to the lack of security Facebook. You can access anyone's account, just click I've forgotten my password. Next, identify the account by entering the email address of the person or the name until you find the account. That's quite simple. If this is an ex-friend, ex-wife, coworker, or boss who is playing with you possibly know your email address.

Facebook might inquire for a response to a secret question. If at some point someone guesses the answer to your secret question, then you will loss the account forever. You will never be able to change the answer to your secret question. The person to guess you can use it against him forever and be able to take charge of your mind again and again and again. Yes, you can regain access, but so can the hacker as easily as possible.

You may fail quite a few times in secret question earlier than reaching the second option. All you have to do is recognize some friends. This is a bit more difficult if the victim has a few thousand friends, but most of us are not as popular and have from 50 to 100 and if hackers really want our own, have been studied, probably all associated friends to the account now. Therefore, it is an open book multiple option check that any idiot can pass.

Using a mobile phone number as a way to recover your account may sound like a good idea, but there is a significant problem. Facebook does not always send the recovery code in number although they say they do. I had an account that was blocked and told me to enter the code that was sent to my phone. Minutes later, one of my Facebook friends sent to my wall and came to my phone, but not the security code. I had to suffer about 20 times. That never came.

Well, I think there are some loop holes in the Facebook security system. However, there may be able to point out, I just know that nothing is perfect. I mean, that's common sense. But what is not mentioned here is that Facebook offers users several ways to retrieve the status of your account. I mean, older people who do not know much about computers will want to quickly, easily and quickly. If we as humans can try to make our response to the question of security more difficult then it is not so obvious. So not only focus on the negative side of Facebook.