Thread: How to choose previously downloaded theme in google chrome

How to choose previously downloaded theme in google chrome

Hello friends I am using Google chrome in my Dell laptop it is a very nice browser. I like this browser as it have so many useful plug-ins supports. Some days before I have installed one theme for my Google chrome and after that I have used my browser with that theme. Now after that I tried to install the theme but I didn’t like that and I decided to switch back to previous theme. Now when I tried to install previous theme at that time my browser started giving me error. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: How to choose previously downloaded theme in google chrome

I have gone through your post and I think you can solve this problem by going on the Google themes page and after that search the theme which you want to install and then install it in your browser. I think after doing that you will be able to apply that theme. First try this trick. If you are getting the same problem then let me know so I can give you solution according to that. I hope you will be able to solve this problem by this trick.

If you are still getting the same error after trying the above solution then I think there might be something wrong with your Google chrome browser. You can fix this solution uninstalling the Google chrome from your system and installing it again. First uninstall the browser completely from your laptop and after that delete all the temporary files from your laptop. now after doing that install the browser again and after that your problem will get solved and you will be able to apply the theme which you wanted.

As you have said in your post I have tried to fix this problem by following your solution. First I have tried to apply theme by searching on the Google themes but same error came at that time also. Now after that I have reinstalled the Google chrome in my laptop. But after reinstalling the browser also I get the same problem. Is there any other way to fix this problem then please let me know? I really wanted to fix this problem as soon as possible. Any help will be appreciated.

If you are not able to fix this issue by trying above tricks then I think your Google chrome browser have some problem and I think you have to first reinstall the browser and then check whether same problem is coming or not. If you still get the same problem after that then I think you have to download the updated version of Google chrome and after that install that in your system. Now after that you will not get this problem. I hope this idea will be helpful to you.