Thread: Opening my Gmail causes safari to crash

Opening my Gmail causes safari to crash

I am using a Windows 7 Ultimate edition with a pretty good type of configuration which is more than enough to handle the safari browser. As I was more concerned about my security so I switched to safari for better security online. But, whenever I try opening my Gmail account through safari it just crashes down without any error report. On the other hand when I do the same from my Firefox web browser , I can do that easily . Does any has any idea on why this is happening and how to fix this problem.

Re: Opening my Gmail causes safari to crash

This could be preferably an error that is caused does to installation of incompatible plug –in or poorly coded plug-in that cannot be handle by the Safari browser , it has also been a reasons for many safari and other Firefox crashes. So I recommend you to first UN – install are the plug-in that you have installed and then try to access you Gmail account again. I hope that helps you out . My friends gave me this solution.

I had a similar problem so what I did was that I just reset my safari browser. So I advise you the same thing because many weeks back I also had the same problem and I with my web browser so I asked my friend for a solution over this and he told me to reset my safari web browser and this could be done with just few clicks in the safari menu bar. And it fortunately worked for me .After that my Safari web browser perfectly fine.

It may be a reason that your safari web-browser does not support the version of the operating system you are working on, It is also quite possible that your operating system you are using is quite an advanced one and the safari version that you are using upon is quite old so this might cause you a problem . I recommend you to upgrade your web-browser to latest version available.

They above method are surely going to fix your problem if the problem still persists then I guess that ‘s the problem caused by an virus that may have certainly downloaded by you so to you should scan your c drive and more important the drive where your safari is installed for any virus or any malware that may be causing you the problem. But remember to scan your system with an updated anti-virus so that it could detect the latest virus

Here is what you should try .generate a fresh user account on the safari with complete administrative privileges. After that Log out of your regular account and log in to the new one. And then open Safari in the new account that you have just created. After that Try logging into your Gmail account that you previously tried.And post me back if you still receive that problem.

hey guys Double tapping worked for me after i signed out of the gmail account i went through the setting of the safari and changed some settings and then again went to my gmail account and trying logging in and to my wonder it worked for me , i found a set of methods or steps on the internet which helped me to solve my problem but never the less this could not be done without the support of you guys.