Thread: how to enable Permanent Private Browsing in safari

how to enable Permanent Private Browsing in safari

I have been wondering for this topic since quite a few days and at last found out a way to do that I need something secure so that I could post and surf the web and then be sure that nothing stays on my hard-drive . So I made a choice of your safari which has an in built function of private browsing it . Other browser also have it but some so them require us to install a third party software so I have a choose safari which does not require to install a third party software. So does anyone know how to permantly enable that option in safari?

Re: how to enable Permanent Private Browsing in safari

I have no idea about how to permanently enable the private browsing function. But I can tell you how to enable private browsing in Safari. These function preservers that timed the session and the privacy of the online activity. TO enable this go to safari Edit menu and then click on private browsing and the then apply the changes and you can now surf privately in a secure way. The history, sites visited, cookies, form data, files cached, etc will be permanently deleted from your hard-drive.

Hi there , I already y know how to enable the private browsing option in safari , I just wanted to know who to make to permanent so that I need not go to the menu bar every time and the click on private browsing tab to enable private –browsing. So far I haven‘t been success full in trying any of the methods. I guess other method include the use of third party software which I don‘t want. So please do not post anything that is related to third party as it won‘t be helpful for me.

I don‘t think that would help you out as there is nothing such as private browsing in the world of technology. Even if you are successful in enabling it you won‘t be secure as there is still a way out to know which sites did you last visited. Here is how to do it first enable private browsing and then surf on some web-site and then close your safari and then enter this command in the terminal window and type dccacheutil-cache dump-entries host. And you would be shocked to see your last visited site that you visited through the private browsing.

You don ‘t need to worry about that as I had gone through the same face of security and I know who to clear this and make the private browsing actually private. Just follow the steps that the above user have said and then just go a step ahead by introducing the dscacheutil –flush cache program in the same terminal windows and that would clear all the private browsing history that you just surfed . And sorry to tell you that there is no way to enable the private browsing permanently.

There is no way of doing this but I have done this using some manipulation, to do this you have to penetrate a shortcut, similar to Shift + Command + P. You can position your personal shortcut up by going to the System Preferences and then the Keyboard and in that folder you would find Keyboard Shortcuts along with Application Shortcuts hit it off the plus sign, select Safari from the drop down package, pierce in Menu Title as Private Browsing and then enter in a shortcut you can remember to turn on Private Browsing once you enter Safari.

Atlast , I have concluded that there is no way to to open the a web browser in the perm ant browsing mode , I guess , but the help given by you guys really helped me out I never that that there would be so many replies for this post. I also though the idea of private browsing does not exits in the world of internet , I thank you all of you who had helped me out. I had the same figured out and then solved my problem.