Thread: Safari cannot find the facebook server

Safari cannot find the facebook server

I make an apology if this subject has previously been dealt with but I am unable to discover a response on this conversation on these forums. I have been using safari now for quite a few weeks. But yesterday I was not been able to log in to my facebook account. I thought that was a error from facebook site as there server might be down. But when I tried to use it from Firefox I could login into it . So why can‘t I login from my safari web browser.

Re: Safari cannot find the facebook server

I think that just a regular error that has been delivered by that the various browsers that we use. Just try clearing your cache and then try it logging into your account and see if that works for you . Because when –ever that cache get full it is not been able to identify or the website as it has many previous copies with it. So I guess that would clear it confusion out. I hope my post helps you out .

The suggestion given by the above user is absolutely correct I suggest you to try logging into your facebook account and see if everything works properly. If the problem still persists clear off all your cookies by clicking in the safari menu bar and then click safari / preferences .After you are done with this click on security tab and then click on show cookies After that remove all the facebook cookies .After that Quit Safari and then restart the safari and the try facebook again.

Hey , I guess the above method should work and there but it might be possible that you are logged into your facebook account from other devices and that might cause you this problem . I suggest you to sign out form the every device that you have signed in. I had the same problem when I was trying to access my account from the my iphone and I was logged into my same account from my Ipad at the same time which caused me a problem to log in into my facebook account.

I am having the same issue after trying out the method that you gave me. MY problem still persists and the weirdest thing that I have been through is that I can access my facebook account from the same wire-less router that is been used by my wife. Would resetting the modem and router work with this? I have no idea how to do that. Please send me more solution as my problem is still not solved.

There are numerous listing in Google Search interrelated to this dilemma going back right to 2008, but I think no individual appear to have a explanation for this. There are sporadic references to a Trojan virus that could do this, as well as some routers that create the redirect, in hotel Wi-Fi situations. I'm experiencing this difficulty while stopover with my father at a sanatorium, using the sanatorium Wi-Fi, and did see it occur once at the hotel I was staying at.

I think it s the DNS problem, most probable on face book’s end. Try to ping facebook.com you will get some reply, and if you type the IP address into your browser that the ping responses give you, face book’s home page comes up. However there is no practical use for using this while you log in to your facebook account and more on it tries and supplementary on it tries to set in login succession to set a cookie for facebook.com and because the cookies be obliged to be equivalent to the domain they derive from the cookie .

I figured out the problem it was an update for safari that went wrong and that caused the safari get corrupted, I even noticed that the error was mostly caused due a virus that eventually stop the most visited sites by me. But however , I have finally solved this at the end and there are no more things that I can do , I have tried to un-install this browser and that worked for me . I know I should do that before but , I never had the option my mind . Well thanks for your support.