Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i Upload Folders to icloud

Technology & Internet

Old 15-06-2011

How can i Upload Folders to icloud

I must say that icloud seems to be working very cool after getting myself register with Icloud few days back I was trying to upload certain files and folders to icloud as files were successfully uploaded but unfortunately I was not be able to upload folders so I would like to know that is it possible to upload folders to icloud? If yes than how can I upload them to icloud? Please let me know if anyone knows about it thank you.

Old 15-06-2011

re: How can i Upload Folders to icloud

I am not really sure if icloud allows folder upload to your account, as icloud has recently come up and many people are not aware much about icloudís terms and other support you can go through the terms and policies of icloud may be you can find there is uploading folder supported or not or you can try uploading single folder if its done uploading or not if in case its not done try uploading direct file without the folder.
Old 15-06-2011

Even I was trying to upload folders to my icloud account as I tried uploading the folders the folders were uploaded to my account but when I checked the uploaded folder it seems to be empty the folder was uploaded but the files were not shown, as then I had to upload direct files to my icloud account and create folder on icloud and then move the files to that folder so even u can create a folder on your account icloud account and upload files directly to that folder.
Old 15-06-2011

I recently got to know that you can upload folders to your icloud account but there is a limit to the size of your folder and its contents, I donít know about the size limits of your folder but you can check it with the site. It may be that you might be uploading the folder beyond the limits so wht you can do is devide your folder in to two folders and try uploading the one by one that would make your upload done successfully.
Old 15-06-2011

I recently found a way to upload direct folders to your icloud account, You can upload files directly to your folder made at your icloud and if you want to upload direct folders you can try using webDAV functionality (http://www.icloud.com/en/webdav) here you can directly upload folders to your icloud account, as even I was not able to do upload before using webDAV but now I can easily upload them and now even you would be able to upload them to your icloud account.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,