Thread: In my Google Account can I save bookmark information?

In my Google Account can I save bookmark information?

I am using the latest web browser which is Google Chrome. I am using the chrome and I have my Google Account. I use lots of bookmarks, but every time I use different computers then I have to add all of the bookmarks that I have. Is it possible that either my Google Account or Chrome remember my bookmark? Can I save the bookmarks like my contacts so that whenever I log into the Chrome, I can access my bookmarks regardless of which computer I am using.

Re: In my Google Account can I save bookmark information?

It is very easy to save all your bookmarks, favorites and themes in to your Google Account. All you have to do is, visit the google website and enter your user name and password is required. If you have the google toolbar installed already then it’s OK, otherwise download it from the internet. In the google toolbar there is a bookmark choice, you have a star mark against it. When you want to bookmark the page please see to it that you are in that website. And then click on the bookmark shortcut.

Manage bookmarks using the option “Manage Bookmarks,” if you have number of websites in your bookmarks. When you want to visit any of the websites that are there in the bookmarks, then just click on the drop down arrow which is black colored on the right side of the bookmark. Whenever you get into Google, you can find all these options, no matter which computer are you using. Keep in mind that whenever you want to save any of the bookmarks you are signed into your Google account.

With google bookmarks you can share your favorite websites with your friends. Bookmarks of Websites are integrated into the browsing process, as google Chrome is a browser. You can do this on the computer, which is running Google chrome. Once you have saved the bookmarks, you can export them on to your Google Chrome. By doing this you can link up all your websites that are in the bookmark tool. This will be very useful for you to access your favorite on all the computers.

Whenever you add a new bookmarks, all you have to do is you have to add the bookmarks, you will have to export all your newly added bookmarks onto your Chrome browser, in order to synchronize your bookmarks, it does not automatically sync your newly added bookmarks to the existing bookmarks list. Whatever changes you had made in any of the computer will automatically be reflected to other computers. But for this you have to keep sync option enabled.

You can also do this, by browsing into your Google account for you bookmarks, and from the list click on the “Export Bookmarks”. After exporting save your file on the desktop or anywhere you would like to have it. Open your Chrome browser, and in the top of the it you will find “bookmark Manager” select the organize option and then click on “Import Bookmarks”, browse the location where you have saved the file hat you have saved.