Thread: Safari-All texts in italics

Safari-All texts in italics

Hello friends I am using safari browser in my DELL laptop. I was using safari 4.0 in my computer with windows vista. At that time all the things were going absolutely fine. Now after doing that I have updated my safari browse from 4.0 to 5.0. At the time of installation I didn’t get any error and installation was successful. Now when I start the safari browser at that time I have notice that all the fonts are in italics. I don’t know how they get changed. If anyone has solution regarding that then please let me know.

Re: Safari-All texts in italics

As you have said that your fonts get changed automatically in your safari browser and that is why I would like to tell you that first of all you have to check that whether you are facing this problem with other browser or not? if you are facing this problem with other application also then I think there may be something wrong with your laptop. If you are not facing this problem with other application then I think there may be problem with your safari browser.

If somehow your font gets changed in safari browser and if you are not facing this problem with other application then I think there may be some wrong setting in your safari browser. If you want to change the font back to the standard fonts then I think you have to do this thing manually. After changing the font you have restart the safari browser. Now after that check whether your problem gets solved or not? if you still getting the same problem then let me know.

I have gone through your post and if you don’t know anything about how to change the font in safari browser then I will help you to fix this. First of all you have to open the safari8 browser and after that you have to open the preferences in your safari browser. Now after doing that you have to click on the appearance tab. Now after clicking on that you will get the option to change the font. In standard font box select the font which you want and after that click on ok and then restart the browser.

I was getting the similar problem in my safari browser also and after that I have tried to change the fonts manually and then also I was facing the same problem. After trying to do this again and again also I was not getti8ng any result. Now after that I have uninstalled the safari browser from my system and install it again. When I have open the safari browser after reinstalling it at that time I have noticed that all the fonts were restored. I think you should try this trick.

I have tried to solve the problem by changing the fonts from preferences in safari browser but when I change the font at that time it works ok. Now whenever I turn off the laptop and after that when I start it again at that time I have to change the fonts again. This is very irritating to change the font every time. I am facing this problem with most of the application in my laptop. Now I don’t know what to do with this problem. Is there anything wrong with my operating system? Please help me out with it.

If you are not able to change the fonts from safari browser then I think you have to solve this problem by repairing your operating system. I think your font files have got corrupted and that need to be recovered. By repairing the operating system you can fix this issue. First of all repair the operating system and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not? I think after doing that you will not get this same issue. I hope my idea will be helpful to you.