Thread: Download with Flashget on Google Chrome

Download with Flashget on Google Chrome

I am using Flashget download manager in my computer and it is very nice download manager as it the useful option and first I was using it with internet explorer and at that time whenever I tried to download anything then it was giving me the direct option to download with Flashget. But after that I have stopped using the internet explorer and I have start using the Google chrome but now I am not getting any option to download with the Flashget. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Download with Flashget on Google Chrome

As far as I know Flashget has integration support with the internet explorer and that is why you can download through Flashget while using the internet explorer. But if you want to do this thing with other browser then you have to install the separate plug-in for that. Now after that doing that you will get the option for direct downloading from the Flashget. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve this problem.

I have tried to search the solution for you and I think you can solve this problem by doing following steps. First of all you have to open the Google chrome and after that go to the website from which you want to download the file. Now after doing that open the Flashget and go to the option and then go to the monitor option and select the clipboard option. Now open that website again and after that right click on the download button and then select the copy link location. After that one Flashget dialogue box will pop up with that link. Now click on the download. I hope this will be helpful to you.

If you are not able to solve the problem by trying above steps then I think you should also try the Download Assistant. It provided by Google at it is very user friendly and integrated with the Google chrome. If you want to install it then you find it in chrome web store. From web store you can install it in your system and after that you can easily manage your downloads. I hope this information will be helpful to you. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

I was not able to fix this issue by trying the above solution also. First I tried to fix this issue by searching the flashget plug-in for Google chrome but u didn’t get any plug-in for Google chrome and after that I have also tried the Download Assistant which was good but not according to my requirement. Now after that i have tried to fix the problem by doing setting in Flashget options and after that my problem gets solved. Thank you so much for helping me.