Thread: Google Chrome is freezing in middle of Online survey

Google Chrome is freezing in middle of Online survey

Hello guys, I have been using my Windows XP running desktop PC from pretty long time. I am very much into doing online surveys. So, for the same I have been using Google Chrome Web browser but recently I have noticed that the Chrome browser freezes a lot when I am trying to visit the sites. Because of these lagging issues in the Google Chrome web browser, I have lost many surveys and good amount of money as well. So I wanted to know, what possibly could be the issue and how I can solve the problem? Please help!!

Re: Google Chrome is freezing in middle of Online survey

There might be some kind of issue with the Google Chrome web browser which you have installed in your system. So, I would recommend you to uninstall the current setup of Google Chrome from your system, make sure you are performing the clean uninstall. Once you have uninstalled the Google Chrome from your system, reboot your system and reinstall Google Chrome once you have restarted your computer. Check out for the issue after reinstalling the Google Chrome.

I also have been facing many issues while using Google Chrome in my system. The best solution which worked for me and which I would also recommend you to do is, uninstall the Google Chrome from your system and download some other web browser for your system. You can try out Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to get better result. Search for them on Internet and download the setup files from the official website of the respective web browser. Restart your system whenever asked to do so.

According to me, the problem might be related to the websites which you are trying to access by using your Google Chrome. Either the sites which you are looking for by using Google Chrome, might be having few contents which are blocked by your Chrome browser, or you might be missing the required add-ons/extensions to run the following links smoothly in your system. So, it is better if your first make sure that you have installed all the necessary add-ons/extensions for the installed Google Chrome browser.

The best solution according to me which would solve the freezing issue in your Google Chrome while viewing few websites where you are doing online surveys is to upgrade the google chrome which you have installed in your system. Make sure that you have installed all the necessary updates regarding the Google Chrome which you are trying to use as well as to make sure that you have kept your Windows OS updated. You can update the Chrome browser by clicking on the Update now options in the help section of your browser.

Thank you, all for your suggestions. I really appreciated them all. It seems there is some issue with Google Chrome only, as I am able to access the same link without facing any issue with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. So, most probably there might be some bug issue with Google Chrome. I am hoping to get this issue fixed in the new update, till then will continue using Internet Explorer. Anyways once again, thank you a lot for showing so much interest in helping me.