Thread: From where to download Google Chrome 10

From where to download Google Chrome 10

Hey guys, I am not that good in computers and would be appreciating any kind of help from anyone. Actually I wanted to know from where I can download the Google Chrome 10 for my Windows XP running desktop computer. I have heard from my friends that this Google Chrome web browser is very good and very fast browser as compared to other counterparts. Please help, anyone can come forward and help me out in this issue. Thank you in advance.

Re: From where to download Google Chrome 10

It is very easy to download and install the Google Chrome 10 in your system. What you need to do is just search for Google Chrome 10 on Internet and download it from any website. There are two different ways by which you can install the Chrome browser in your system. Either you can directly install the Google chrome web browser in your system by getting connected to the Internet or else you can first download the offline installer setup of Google Chrome in your system and then install the Chrome Browser in your system, once the download is completed.

I don’t understand why you need to download and install the Google Chrome 10 in your system if the Google Chrome 11 is available in the market. As the Chrome 11 is latest then the Chrome 10, it will be having much better features then the Google Chrome 10 web browser. Also, it will me much faster than the earlier version of Chrome web browser. So, I would recommend you to download and install the Chrome 11 web browser rather than the Chrome 10.

Thank you all, for posting your quality replies. It was very kind of you to do so. Actually I am searching for the Google Chrome 10 for some testing purposes. Also after installing the Google chrome 10 in my system, I have noticed this particular issue. After sometimes, I noticed that the Google Chrome 10 in my system got converted into Google Chrome 11 by itself. I don’t understand, what must have caused this problem now. Please help me again as your suggestions will be appreciated like always. Thanks in advance.

The easiest and the most efficient way to install Google Chrome in your system is to earch for the same on Internet and download it from the official website of Chrome. This will assure that you are getting a working setup file. But as now many new version of Google Chrome have come, it will be little difficult in finding the older version of Google Chrome. So mostly, you will be requiring to search a bit more then usual to get your desired output. Also make sure that you have kept Automatic update of your Google Chrome off. Or else it will get updated to the latest version by itself.