Thread: Spotify support for CloudMe?

Spotify support for CloudMe?

Just a small question that I wanted to ask it with you all and the question is that is there a spotify support for the cloudme application if it is there then do let me know about it ok? Since I have not heard of any support to this particular application and hence I was a bit concerned about it. so can you all please do let me know what do you all think is there a spotify support for the cloudme? If it is then please do notify me about the same since I am very much eager to know about it. so please do reply ok I am waiting.

Re: Spotify support for CloudMe?

As such no plans have been made on the introduction of the spotify support for the iCloud service, so that’s what I am saying here hope you all have got the necessary response on the topic that you have created here. Well I have heard that google asking spotify to tie up with them to help them beat the apple’s iCloud so not sure what exactly are they planning of we as a customers will have to wait for the same till the next update from the apple comes up for the iCloud, so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

I think so it is better to talk to the apple people about the problem may be they will be in the better situation to answer out queries like these, so better to have a chat with them about the problems. I am sure they will answer out the queries for you, since which all applications are coming for the apple and which are not, the best are known for them only. So do have a talk with them about the problem and they will sort out the issue for you. So that’s what I am saying here.

Hey thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here well sad to hear that it has not yet been introduced for the iCloud. So very sad to hear about that anyways thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here on the problem and hence appreciate your efforts for the suggestions that you have given on the problem. So that's what i want to say here hope anyways lets wait and watch for the necessary application to get introduced.