Thread: Need a little add on for the picture viewer in CloudMe

Need a little add on for the picture viewer in CloudMe

I have some small problem with the picture viewer, I am able to view the picture with the picture viewer and in that there is an option to rotate the picture. So that’s ok. When it’s the time to upload the pictures the pictures gets uploaded as rotated and not the straight one that it gets normally uploaded so that’s what the problem is every time when I try to upload the pictures it gets uploaded upside down I don’t know what’s the problem here, can you all please suggest me something over here I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Need a little add on for the picture viewer in CloudMe

Seems to me as a kind of bug that is existing in the application otherwise there is no such kind of problems with the particular application because I have not heard any kind of complains like these from any of them so that’s what i am saying here. Do one thing do check out for the update services might eb the bugs and all such stuffs will get removed out, so that’s why it is better to look out for the same and in case if the problem does not gets solved then do let me know about it.

Surely seems to me as a bug, so what I think is that the problem is with the picture viewer application. so what I will ask you is that you better confirm it with the apple people regarding the same and ask for the solutions from them may be they can fix it out accordingly so better to do that and try out with the solutions. That definitely sounds to me as a safe and better solutions for the problem. Since problems like these are better known to then so better to show it to them and remove it out from the system.

Ok sure I will do that and will let you know accordingly about the solutions hoping that they will revert back to me with the solutions, anyways thanks for having a look at the problem and answering out the solutions accordingly, so thanks a ton these kind of solutions are not expected in any other forums, so that’s why I have come here to ask it from you all I hope you will answer it to me and I will get some way out of the problem hoping for the best.

Well just to inform you all that with the problem that you had discussed here I did have a chat with the apple people regarding the problem and even they are saying that the problem is with the bugs and they are fixing it will take sometime to completely come out for the problem that’s what the situation is. So i hope this answer is clear for you and i think that suggestion was useful for you in solving issues like these and hence that's the suggestion from my side.