Thread: PaderSyncDAV won't connect to icloud

PaderSyncDAV won't connect to icloud

Hey, I just love the idea of being able to simonize and use the same drive where ever I go, and this could be only possible with icloud and a WebDAV support, but regrettably my HTC mobile does not has a support for the same. But it instead it has a PAdersyncDAv software inbuilt in it so that I could use the icloud with it , but whenever I try using it with this I get a error named directory listing failed . Does anyone know how to solve this problem .

Re: PaderSyncDAV won't connect to icloud

I think you should try this out , try accessing your account via the mobile website and then through the Windows PC using the WebDAV application . Because as far as I have seen and used WebDAV provides the best support for the icloud computing .So maybe you could use it either way round. I did them way and now I am enjoying their service. Hope me back if this method does not work for you. There are many that I have used and invented.

I think there is a problem with your PAndersyncDAV software first check if this software is been supported by the icloud that you are using, if it does then use this. Try un-installing it and then try switch off your phone and then re-install it. After switching off your computer and mobile would help then regain the changes that have been made into it. I have been using this since a long time. I think this would help you solve your problem.

I think this type of problem mostly occurs dues to the incorrect access qualifications. Confirm that you are connecting the PAndersyncDAV using your correct username and password. Like the username should be in lowercase and remember that the password is very case sensitive. So A capital S would not be equalivalant to small s . Remember this as most of the user go wrong here and then find different solution for fixing the things off.