Thread: How much WebDAV space does a user have on icloud

How much WebDAV space does a user have on icloud

Hey friends , as soon as I heard the released of the icloud , I was so excited and happy at the same moment that now I can store and access my files from anywhere in the world without the tension of swapping hard-dish and the tedious and time-consuming transfer of pen-drives. So there are many questioning that I need to ask you guys first I need to ask how much space is available for WebDAV user on an icloud. The second goes; how reliable is the icloud at the moment and the bandwidth limit that would be capped on this.

Re: How much WebDAV space does a user have on icloud

I am still not that well versed with the icloud as it has just been released so according to me and the space that I have been currently getting is 10 GB because I am a paid user, and the space given to an ordinary user or free user gets a approximately 3 gb of space as this is normally the amount of space that an normal user needs .So as long as your requirements are low the icloud can help you out

Actually I did not get the second question right did you meant that can you store the document here with a practical possibility of on the road to recovery them at will? I think that what you wanted so here it is as a storage space tune-up of icloud is very dependable. Files can be admittance by means of the web interface (such as Document Explorer or an internet explorer etc) or by the use of WebDAV( which is most commonly used ).

AS the data is been stored in Sweden, so latency or lags might occur or be poor if you exist far away, That is you could experience a better experience if one of our data centers were located in the country you stayed .So as this is still developing and gathering the responses you should consider taking a up a premium services so that you could enjoy better services. I hope that helps you to take better decisions

AS far as I know there is no bandwidth limit for icloud at this moment. on the other hand there is a limit for the utmost size that a file can have while it is been uploaded in on the icloud. I think that would be better option as there is no bandwidth limit hence we can enjoy the high speed downloading and uploading in it. There are many other way that would help you out , I guess.

I think the icloud is still developing and the creators and developer are still finding and fixing the bugs that come out every now and then but once they are done with it I think they would increase the limit from present upload limit 150mb to >1 gb . For the premium account as they are the once with the help og whom the apple community is working on.

I think if is the current rate that the icloud team is developing and helping it s innocent user then I guess I need to buy a premium lience soon so that I could enjoy the services provided by the icloud . I mean these is one of the best features I have ever enjoyed for free , I hope they continue such services . And I heartly say thank youfor all of you who helped to understand I cloud a better way round.