Thread: Content Advisor page comes up but can't run certain pages?

Content Advisor page comes up but can't run certain pages?

I have purchased a Samsung laptop and I have the internet connection of reliance. I would like to recommend you that the reliance internet service provider is the best internet service provider in Mumbai. And it gives up to 4 Mbps of speed and I think that this much speed I have never used before. I have a small problem in the web pages that the content advisor page comes up but every time but some pages are unable to run because of the content adviser. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestion.

Re: Content Advisor page comes up but can't run certain pages?

I would like to recommend you that the “content advisor” is a feature that is launched by the Microsoft internet explorer this was introduced because while surfing on the internet we can block some kinds of contents or you can say a specific websites. If you are able to disable the content password then you can do that but this can change the needs of the specific users. I hope that this will help you to understand the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that if you want to disable the content advisor than you should have to know the password of the computers content advisor. If you have the password then you can do this by doing few steps:
    • The first simple thing you have to do is to simply open the internet explorer icon by just double clicking on the internet explorer menu.
    • And then select the tools from the menu bar which is located above the tool bar and the tool bar is located at the top of the internet explorer window. The tool bar is one in which we can write URL to open the web pages. And then highlight the internet options and then click on the left mouse button.
    • And then locate the field marked “content advisor” on the content menu and then disable the “content advisor”
    • And after that you have to write the password of the content advisor. When you have get access for the first time than I think that you should establish a supervisor password that controls access to the content advisor. You must then enter the password and then disable the content advisor option. In this case if you have forgotten the password than I think that the content advisor will create a hint to you.

I would like to recommend you that if you want to disable the content advisor than you have to only just follow the following steps but one think is very important is that you must know the password of the computer content advisor if you knows the password then just follow the steps:
    • The first step you have to do is to open the internet explorer by just double clicking on the internet option menu.
    • Then the second step is to click on the tools option which is located at the top of the internet explorer window, and then move the arrow to the internet option tab and then click the left button of the mouse and then a window will open of internet connection.
    • Place the cursor over the "Content" tab and click the left mouse button.
    • Locate the field marked "Content Advisor" on the "Content" menu and click the "Disable" button.
    • And then I would like to suggest you that you should use the password to open the content advisor.
    • And then when you turn on Content Advisor for the first time, you must establish a supervisor password that controls access to Content Advisor.
    • And then you must enter the password any time when you want to disable the content advisor.
    • If you have forget the password then the content advisor provides the hint message so that we can get the hint and I think that we can get the password again.

While surfing on the internet I would like to recommend you that I saw the question and I would like to suggest you that you can disable the option of content advisor if you don’t want the option to come on the web page. If you want to disable the option start the Microsoft internet explorer and after that click on the tools menu and then click on the Internet option tab and after that click on the content tab and then click on the disable button. And later enter the supervisor password and then click three times OK option.

If you want to disable content advisor click on the start and then click on the control panel option and then in the control panel option click on the network and internet option and click on the Internet options. After that you have to just click on the content tab in the options window. Later click on the disable option which is located in the content advisor section. And then later type supervisor password for the content advisor and then apply a hint to help you to remember the password. And then click on the OK option which is in the confirmation window. And then close the internet option window by clicking the OK button.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.