Thread: Cannot Create Multiple Calendar on iCloud?

Cannot Create Multiple Calendar on iCloud?

I have purchased a iPad and I have the internet connection of reliance. I would like to recommend you that the reliance internet service provider is the best internet service provider in Mumbai. And it gives up to 4 Mbps of speed and I think that this much speed I have never used before. I have recently updated iCloud in my laptop and I have a problem with the calendar program that is I am unable to create two calendars simultaneously and I am not able to see calendar in the calendar program and when I am creating the calendar is creating the appointment folder but not in the folder. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: Cannot Create Multiple Calendar on iCloud?

I would like to recommend you that the iCloud is not just an application to the iPad or the iPod. It is one of the awesome and one of the intelligent calendar applications that is able to synchronous with the Google calendar so I think that this will help you to check that on which day you have your event or on which day you have the meeting to know all this events you have to take an iPad. I hope that you have understood about your iCloud calendar program. I am sorry to say that but it is unable to create two calendars.

The iCloud has various types of features that are in iCloud calendar you can syncing with the Google calendar but you can simply syncing into the Google calendar. And in the iPad you can look or you can use the calendar when you are working offline and I think that you can synchronous at your own risk. And another feature in the iCloud is that the multiple perspectives in which the cloud calendar has 4 standards views like the day, week, month and the list. And I think that you can instantly switch the iPad to any standard view by just a single touch. To navigate through the through time you can also use the convenient time selector which is located at the bottom of the screen. And the answer to your question is that you can’t use multiple calendars simultaneously.

I would like to recommend you that from the discussion going on the topic of iCloud calendar I would like to suggest you that there are many features of the cloud calendar and I like the feature of repeating events the repeating events are the events that related with the Google calendar patterns, in this you can create one OFF exceptions but you can be able to delete only one instance of the repeating events. I hope that you have understood the cloud calendar program.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that there are various features of clod calendar but I like the feature of reminder and the guests in the reminder feature you can set the reminder about your meetings or you can set the reminder that you are having someone’s birthday party on this day or date. And another features are the guest feature I think so that this is the best feature that the iPad has this feature is to ensure that every one is attending your events and if you want to invite the people than you have to invite people from the cloud calendar and you can’t set the multiple calendar simultaneously.

I would like to recommend you that the another feature which I like is the Blindingly Fast search in this feature you can find that on which day is the event if you need to find an event just tap on the search icon which is located in the toolbar and just type the event and then it will take to the event which you have typed in less than a second. In this you don’t have to waste time in browsing and searching around and don’t wonder where the particular event for stashed away. I hope that you have understood about the cloud calendar.

In this question I would like to recommend you that the most important features and the most awesome feature is the Intuitive Gestures and the Copy and paste features the intuitive gesture feature is about the time taken at your fingertips. You can zoom in by just pinching in and you can zoom out by just pinching out. Instead of using the pretty selector you just swipe your finger. And the another feature is the copy and paste feature this feature is used when you want to enter the same events over and over again don’t ever do this just copy the event and then just simply paste them.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.