Thread: iCloud and Daemon tools lite

iCloud and Daemon tools lite

Hey guys , I have just got myself registered for the new icloud community that originated from Apple computer s I am very excited to have this feature for free as this feature would allow me to game whenever and where ever I want. I have created a set of .iso image file that I can directly mount on the Daemon tools and play it . I usually did this on my Laptop and desktop pc. But recently have after the release of icloud I think I should switch the .iso file to cloud.

Re: iCloud and Daemon tools lite

After reading your query I am very much interested in icloud as this would allow me to play any games or movies on any system or a remote system without even installing it. Is that possible that I can do that If that was possible then I can play to same game at my university without even installing them. Please post me back the answer of this query

Hey mate, I have already tried that with different cloud based operating system and now trying that with icloud , but , when I tried this last night I was not been able to mount it . I mean everything worked fine, I could find it the explorer and then locate the file on the cloud based server and then when I choose the file it mount on the drive but nothing goes beyond that , I have no idea why this is happening This feature should work with this .

I guess daemon tools lite require the file to be present on your local drive so that it could install them or use them but ,when the same file is on a cloud based server than it is no way stored on the local computer your local computer just acts as a medium from using the computing powers .Rest all the data and information is transferred and received through the rj-45 cable that is attached to the your computer.

Daemon tools in no way run the files directly for the image itself it needs some files installed on the local system which is together used with the daemon tools there are many ways they are used by mounting software to run their software so to running them on the cloud server is not possible. I have personally tried it and there were no fruitful results for it.I hope this would help you out to clear your doubt’s

It seems to appear like that is most probably a restriction in a demon tools lite. ( I think you are confused with was s’t causing you the error? IS that the cloud server error or is that is that a limitation provided by the daemon tools lite) Since the files the daemon tools is trying to reach is in the cloud server and it has not been downloaded in your system then daemon tools , I guess are not most likely to use it . I hope someone here could prove me wrong.

I though the working of daemon tools with icloud be a revolution in the cloud computing world but sadly this is not possible here I hope to do that sooner or later. But they should at least develop some technology which would be similar to this so that we mount the images directly to the local drive . I just hope an I cloud developer reads my post and thinks about it.