Thread: Unable to open iCloud

Unable to open iCloud

Well I am looking for the help from the users of this particular forums. I am able to login on the iCloud however I have noticed that the I am unable to open the iCloud. Let me know why I am getting above mentioned issue. Can you tell me what would be the root cause of the problem? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to open iCloud

In order to find out the root cause of the problem you need to answer the below mentioned questions which would help me out to root cause of the problem. Which version of the iCould you are using? That is it is a mobile version or computer version of the iCloud? Which browser you are using? Do you have installed latest version of the browser?So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well you should have installed latest version of iTunes on the device of yours and consider the following points.
    • You should be into the developer program and your UDID should be registered.
    • If you are using iPhone then you should have installed correct version of Firmware on the device of yours.
    • You should have installed iTunes 10.5 or higher. The version 10.3 of iCloud is having support for the general public only.

I am suggesting following quick check which you can go through and find out whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is useful to you or not.
    You have to check the iTunes Preferences and you have to see that the Music, Apps and Books are checked.
    Another thing you should see that you have signed on the same account on all the devices.
    So go through the above mentioned instruction I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I wanted to share something with you which would be useful to meet the requirement of yours. If you are using an iPhone then I let you know that you should check the settings and you have to see that identical things which is checked in the store settings. If you are staying out side of the US then I think you will not be able to perform automatic music sync. Currently it is not available for the US iTunes stores only.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue with the iCloud itself. I think this particular issue need to be fixed by the developer team of Apple. I am hoping that all the users who are having this particular issue would contact Apple and file a bug report. I am expecting that the developer team of Apple would fix the bug issue as early as possible.