Thread: How to get rid of hot deals ads on my computer

How to get rid of hot deals ads on my computer

I am using dell laptop and I perform most of the office work at home and in the middle of important work I get pop up window for hot deals on right hand corner of my laptop. I use internet explorer browser. I really upset with this problem as I am doing important work. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this.

Re: How to get rid of hot deals ads on my computer

The same problem I also faced in last month. To overcome this problem I used Microsoft security essentials as my only anti-virus / malware program. You need to keep updating Microsoft security essentials. After updating your Microsoft security essentials the hot deals icon and pop ups and icons will disappear. So try Microsoft security essentials it will help you sure.

Similar problems I also faced. You can try adding the pop unders, when they occur, to your blocked sites list in IE. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Sites and add them here and choose block. This may help to stop them. Also check your Pop Up Blocker settings in Tools. There is a setting at the bottom of the window, High, Medium and Low. Obviously ensure high is checked. Hope this works for you.

I use program called Spybots which is awesome for removing this pop ups and pounders from your system. It also provides you with extra feature like privacy, bandwidth and security. This is free program. Also try to use different browser like google chrome, mozilla. Also keep updated your antivirus program I hope this post helps you to solve your problem.