Thread: Can I upload software in icloud and install it there

Can I upload software in icloud and install it there

I am LINKIDIN user. I have business email ID. It is very clear LINKEDIN is spamming my business email, which I never use for any personal communications. That is admin@domain.com. Last week I emailed LINKEDIN to be removed, they emailed me with the subject that is not relevant to my query. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this problem?

Re: Can I upload software in icloud and install it there

First of all stop giving your business email id on sites like this. Spam is a huge problem, accounting for an overwhelming proportion of message traffic, and it's unlikely that any business can survive without some kind of spam filtering solution. There are many commercial solutions out there, as well as many open-source solutions. One I would like to suggest is spam arrest.

I also face similar issues in this case you need to contact your isp. I was getting spam like info@gmail.com, sales@domain.com . Isp employ anti spamming tools and will charge you for that. In my case I am using this service and I am charged $1.5/month. Also you can use barracuda powered program that blocks unwanted mails

The same problem I was also facing. I overcame it by using anti-spam solution from AT&T. They bundle it with the Internet Access DS-3 we purchase from them. Our public MX mail record points to them, they filter and forward mail that passes through the filter to us. You will rewqure very l ittle initial setup, Web-based administration at the admin and user levels and service level guarantees. As a user, I have no SPAM in my corporate e-mail box, and false positives for me have been zero in 8 months. Hope this will work for you.