Thread: iCloud Cant connect to webdav

iCloud Cant connect to webdav

I am facing problem with icloud webdav connection. I m new user of icloud and I liked it vert much. For last two month everything was ok but form last week I am facing problem that is cant connect to webdav I type my username and password but still I can’t connect to my webdav drive, it is necessary to setup connector? Can anyone provide me proper solution for this problem?

Re: iCloud Cant connect to webdav

I also stuck with the similar issue. So tackled it by Creating new network place with Add Network Place wizard. Even if you are connecting to a default HTTP port 80 specify the port in the address string: http://example.webdavsystem.com:80/storage/. This solution does not help with Windows Vista Web Folders client. Also Set non-default fort for you WebDAV server. Hope this works for you.

This is a major problem which I also faced. If you experience this problem on a HttpHandler-based WebDAV server enable standard WebDAV Web Service Extension in IIS. In this case when Web Folders client sends configuration request to the root of your virtual server standard IIS WebDAV Web Service Extension will send the reply. All other requests will be processed by your WebDAV server implementation as usual.

Make sure the WebClient Service is running and set to run automatically. Configure your webdav server to use digest authentication. Windows 7 WILL NOT connects to webdav servers using Basic Authentication. Verify that your webdav server with AuthDigest is good by using a known-good OS/Client such as Linux or a Mac. On the windows machine go to Explorer\Computer and right click in empty space. Then select “Add a network location”. Now enter your normal webdav URL such as http://your.drive.com/yourfiles and hope this works best for you.