Thread: Unable to use MIG with Facebook ID, it says invalid username

Unable to use MIG with Facebook ID, it says invalid username

Hey guys I was using the facebook from last one year and I would say this is one of the best social networking website that I ever seen, but recently I came across the new software called MIG also, don’t know exactly what is it actually, but as I am curious about that, I have downloaded it, and after that I came to know that we can use the same ID as the Facebook, but when I was trying to do so, I was having trouble with that, as whenever I try to login, it was saying like invalid user name, what would be the problem, as I am not getting exactly what is going one, thus anyone having the same glitch, need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Unable to use MIG with Facebook ID, it says invalid username

Please check the spelling of your user id.please check that your user id is valid. Please check that your user id is working or not. Please check your user id regularly. Please make the user id confidential .don’t share the user id with others .check the user id that your id is hacked or not. Check ur email id for instruction. Keep your account safe by using security question like your pet name, your birthdates. There are different types of keep your user id secure

Please check that your password is changed/hacked. Please make sure that you account is not operated on public computer like cyber café, college pc’s.recover your password using your youe email id.please check the spelling mistake if any. change your account setting such as sms alert means when you /anyone change your id password then you got notification on mobile through SMS.In this way you can get alert on the mobile.

Please check the Internet connection means connected or not .please check that you modem is connected to computer to not. Please check that your modem is working or not.please makes sure that your internet connection is active or not. Please check your internet connection is speed .if any problem persist about internet connection disconnect the internet and connect again.if any problem then contact to internet connection provider