Thread: Unable to login in my ICQ account?

Unable to login in my ICQ account?

I have purchased a latest computer and the configuration of my computer is 4GB RAM and 500 GB HDD & 1GB Graphics, Intel Core i5. And I have connected a MTNL broadband internet and the internet service provider of MTNL provides 4 Mbps of speed. And I think that the MTNL internet service provider is the best service provider in Mumbai. I have used some of the applications and now I am thinking of getting iCloud service. I think that the iCloud is the best service that the apple has invented. But recently I have a problem with my ICQ account I am not able to sign in the ICQ account after I added the ICQ account in the messenger. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to login in my ICQ account?

I would like to recommend you that I am not satisfied with the information that you have provided I want more information regarding the problem and the information I needed is that are you able to ping login.ICQ.com? And if you can ping or when you are able to ping then can you login ICQ to telnet 5190? Please provide me the information that I have listed. I hope that I will be able to solve the problem that you are suffering now.

Hello friend thank you for asking the question because I am not able to ping login of the ICQ and an error occurs that an unknown host has been pinged. Well till now I am not able to detect the DNS server statistically in my router setup. I have another question that is there another server through which I can connect the MIRANDA? Or please help me in finding the proxy server? But now when I use Miranda with my ICQ account it says that there is some connection problem. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should change the password and I think that you should use at least eight character of the password and the password should contain the combination of symbols, characters, numbers and one important thing it should be case sensitive. And after changing the password you should login into the official site of the ICQ website to verify that the password you have entered is strong or not. And I am hoping that you are using the default ICQ plug in.

I think that the ICQ is an instant messaging computer program the ICQ means “I seek you”. I think that the ICQ features include the text messaging, playing games with multiplayer, and you can also transfer the file. I think that you must change the password or I think that you must change the username and make a new account on the ICQ. And when you are setting the password keep in mind that that the password should be in the combination of symbols, characters, numbers and one important thing it should be case sensitive letters. And keep in mind that always login in default ICQ plug in.

I would like to you should use the latest update of Miranda that is the 0.4.0.3 and the ICQ protocol plugin and now I am thinking that the update is now can easily connect to the ICQ. This update is due to the change in the login sequence by AOL. I think that you can be able to download the update from the plugin page or the website. I would like to recommend you that you are unable to login in the ICQ website till this update is installed into your system. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but looking to your question I think that the problem has been solved if not then I would like to recommend you that I think that you should update the Miranda the latest versions of Miranda is 0.4.0.3 and the account will be login in ICQ only if you will install the latest versions of Miranda. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.