Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the best way to wipe recent login activity on yahoo

Technology & Internet

Old 14-06-2011

What is the best way to wipe recent login activity on yahoo

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to delete the recent login activity on Yahoo? I went into Account information > Sign In and Security > and here we find the "View your recenty login activity", but there is no way to delete the location and IP permanently? I have even tried to clear all the cache and cookies in the browser but that didnt help? Do you have any ideas how to solve this issue? Thanks

Old 14-06-2011

Re: What is the best way to wipe recent login activity on yahoo

I dont think it is possible to delete the recent login activity on yahoo. But on the other hand you can try to overwrite some of the different things on the list. You just need to sign in and sign out 4-5 times and then the list will try to delete the old stuffs that are saved in it as the new sign-ins will be overwritten on their place and thus the old lists gets deleted. Hope this helps
Old 14-06-2011

Re: What is the best way to wipe recent login activity on yahoo

Yes, due to some security reasons, Yahoo will not allow you to clear or delete the login activity of history which can be also located on this link - https://api.login.yahoo.com/login/history, just login to your account after going to this link and it will take you to a page showing all the recent activities. As said above you can try to login and log out on your account from another location or IP address, so that all the new logins with location and IP address will be registered and it will replace all the old logins and old activities.
Old 16-06-2011

You can just go to a public Wireless Internet Cafe and then login to your yahoo account and log out continuously 10-20 times. Just make sure when you are at another Internet location then keep logging in and logging out from your yahoo account until your IP address goes away, you can confirm this by going to this link - https://api.login.yahoo.com/login/history

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,