Thread: How to change host browser in CloudMe?

How to change host browser in CloudMe?

I am having Firefox and Internet Explorer both my computer. Firefox is set to default. I have signed up on icloud through Firefox accidentally. The firefox "alpha". Now I want to change to the Internet Explorer and IE "beta" program. I want to just use IE for the icloud connection. For other thing I want to make use of the Firefox. Tell me some way by which I can do that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to change host browser in CloudMe?

You will just have to open the os.icloud.com from the Internet Explorer and login from that. The account and data will be same and that does not matter that what browser you are using. At present the Internet Explorer edition is much quicker and more established as compared to the Firefox version. They are working to make Firefox faster. Let’s see when it will be available.

I am also having the same problem. Unluckily, when I go through the IE then browser automatically reverts to Firefox at the Login window. This could be for the reason that I set up my unusual account on Firefox? And if therefore, can I correct the trouble by totally canceling my present account and setting up a new account from scratch using IE? So far each extra approach I've used change to Firefox and the "alpha" program.

I found one solution to this problem. All you have to do is download and make use of the Avant that is based on the Internet Explorer and use that for setting up the new account at icloud. After this, you will find that it will work well but I am still not able to understand that why Internet Explorer could not perform that. Anyway it ends happily. So you should try this and get it done for you.