Thread: How to enable auto login in iCloud

How to enable auto login in iCloud

iCloud is really a enormous impression through an online computer. I am having some question regarding host browser plus login. I want to know that if this is probable that my browser remember my login details such that need not to login every time. I don’t want to see the login page. It should let me directly to icloud desktop. Normally on login page we have checkbox for remember me but in this case, I do not have that. Please help me.

Re: How to enable auto login in iCloud

What you can try is, just go to icloud.com and then try to login from there in the place of going to os.icloud.com. When I am using the Firefox then I get the popup that asks me whether I want to make my password remember or not. So you can try the same and see if that gives you the same thing here or not. Hope that your problem will be solved after this. Please reply that is this work or not.

It might b against the policy of the site that you cannot save the password in your browser. There are some of the other sites which does the same thing. This is for the security reason. So there is no need to worry about it. It should not be a big problem to type the password for it. So by the time this is changed by the developer, you cannot do anything and you need to do this all the times. I hope that they will pay attention to this and solve this as early as possible.

What is the browser that you are using? I think that there is some problem with the browser that you are having and for that reason it is showing you the problem. So what can you do i , just uninstall the browser from your computer and then install it again. This time you must install from a fresh copy of the installer. If the problem is in the setup of the browser then installing it again will resolve the problem. Make this as last choice to solve the problem and make sure that you have tried all the other things for this.

Thank you so much for your replies. It was the problem with the browser that I was using. As suggested above, I uninstalled the browser from my computer and installed that again. After this the problem resolved. So I want to recommend all the people who are searching for the similar problem do the same and it will solve the problem.