Thread: Firefox freezes with icloud login

Firefox freezes with icloud login

Whenever I try to login to icloud then I found that the Firefox which is installed in my computer is freezes and I get some error message after that. Once this is happened then I am left with only one option and that is I have to end the firefox with the task manager. If I try to login again then the same thing happens again. Please suggest me some solution to avoid this problem. I will appreciate each and every helpful reply on this.

Re: Firefox freezes with icloud login

What you can try to do is just clear the cache and once you are done with that then try to login again. See if this time you are getting logged in properly or not. I am saying this to you because there might be some file stored in your computer that is not allowing you to login and for that reason it is freezes. Cleaning the cache will remove that file if it is there and you will have no problem while logging in.

The Java which is installed in installed in your system might be corrupted and if that is true then this can be the reason for this problem. I think that you need to search for the latest java update available on internet. If there is availability of the updated java then install that update. After installing that, you will have to restart that. Once you are done with that then you will not get such issues. In my case, I am having the version 1.6 and that is not showing me any problem. You should also do the same and see if the issue is getting resolved or not.

There might be some problem with the account that you are using to login. So my suggestion to you is to make a other account and then try to login with that account. If the problem is with the account then this time you will not get that problem. You can also do this just to check if the problem is with the account or not. Once you are clear with the source side of the problem then it will be easier for you to find the solution.

What you can try to do is to try removing the bookmarks folder which has a lot of bookmarks with numerous levels of sub-folders can root Firefox to freeze. You be able to also run Firefox within compatibility mode for an previous version of Windows can make Firefox run extremely sluggish. You should ensure the Compatibility tab within the properties for desktop shortcut for Firefox and deselect run this program within compatibility mode if it is selected.