Thread: How to run iCloud in fullscreen?

How to run iCloud in fullscreen?

Hi all, I am using the iCloude and I just want to know that is it is possible that I can run the iCloud in fullscreen? I am new to this and so I do not know that what should I do what is the setting that I need to do to get it done. I have gone through all the settings that I know to run that in full screen but I failed to get the correct one. If someone of ‘you can tell me that what should I do for it then I will really appreciate the reply. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to run iCloud in fullscreen?

Yes this is possible. If you want to do that then you will have to make use of the key F11 on IE. When you press this key then you will see that the task bar and the title bar of the page will be disappeared from it and you will get that in full screen. To get that back in normal, you will have to again press the F11 key and that will restore the Window. It’s the simplest way that I know to do this. I don’t thing that there is some other way to do this.

If you want to run that in fullscreen mode for the iPad then you will have to just start the app you require exercising. If it's not inhabitant the it will come into view in an iPhone-sized window within the middle of the screen. At the base right place of the window, you will see the button which is labeled as "2X". You should tap it and that will transform the app toward fullscreen mode. Tap it again to get it back to normal mode.

I think that the best way to get the answer for this is to go through the manual or this. They must have mentioned something for running this in full screen. I am sure that you will get it easily from there. This will be the best way to get the answer for it. If I would have been in your place then I would have done the same and you should also prefer the same to get the answer. I hope you get the answer soon.