Thread: Google Chrome: no CloudMe icon on title bar

Google Chrome: no CloudMe icon on title bar

I have installed the google chrome in my computer but having some problem with that. Actually whenever I start the icloud then I can see the background but on the top it only shows me [Exception]transform[Errors] rather than any icon. This is very strange. Is there anyone else who havw faced the similar problem or know that how can this issue can be solved. If yes then please let me know that. I ;will be thankful to all the replies.

re: Google Chrome: no CloudMe icon on title bar

I think that you have not updated the JAVA in your case and so getting that issue. If you wish to verify that then I would like ‘to recommend you to update the java and see if that can solve the problem for you. If the issue is because of the outdated JAVA then updating it will definitely solve the problem for you. This is the only way that I can suggest you for getting this resolved and I wish that this will help you.

I would like to tell you that this is most of the times the effect impediment by means of the java Applet. Sorry to say but there is only one solution for this and that is to restart the Web Desktop and while doing this, you will have to close the other entire opened program that is opened in your computer. This is because it will free the RAM memory so that it will be able to load the Applet.

I think that the install chrome in your computer is corrupted and that is the reason that you are facing this issue. My suggestion to you is to download the fresh setup for this from internet and then install it on your computer. Before doing that remove the previously installed one and then install the new. This will make all the new files for it and there are more chances that this will resolve the problem.

You can try to use CloudMe Web Desktop by means of the stable versions for the Windows. Other than this, you can try to make use of the Chrome 12 otherwise Firefox 4. Currently they only hold up the stable browsers perfectly. If you are using the beta/alpha or some experimental version of it then that will not be completely supported. I hope that this will be helpful to you to understand that why this is happening to you and how can that be resolved.

Re: Google Chrome: no CloudMe icon on title bar

There are many other browsers that you can use at place of it. But the best that I recommend you is the Firefox or the Opera. These are the two browsers which are very famous at the time and that is surely going to help you to get out of the issue. I am using the Firefox and that never creates problem for me and I wish that it will do the same for you. Good Luck!!!