Thread: Logging in on icloud mobile site using Motorola Droid

Logging in on icloud mobile site using Motorola Droid

Hey friends I have been using droid X since long now, and using it was amazing idea that I still remember the functions and the customization that it offers its users. But , recently I have been having some problems connecting my Motorola droid phone with the new icloud technology that the Apple released few days ago. I am not been able to login in into the icloud site using my Motorola droid mobile. Does anyone is having the same problem.

Re: Logging in on icloud mobile site using Motorola Droid

Hey, I think you may be connecting to a wrong site, while using you Motorola droid X phone. It may just be a flick of your mind. When you are accessing your account from a computer based system then you need to directly login into it site. This gives you the best support and the best functionalizes below your hand. But whenever you are using a hand held device like a Motorola droid x you need to connect with it mobile site which provides the same features but with limited functionalism . I hope this helps you out

Your help was quite fruitful for me as know at least I have a correct path to follow, but, even after following the above suggestion the problem still persists. I just can’t seem to login into my account using the mobile site via Driod X. I always get a login screen and when I put my info into it the page just refreshes. I know that my u have inputted correct information but, still I am not been able to login into it. I just don‘t know where am I going wrong.

I think that’s the problem with your Motorola droid X. I think your mobile has very aggressive caching .so if you typed in the password it just store it in its cache. This is quite helpful as it helps you to store it in a session and helps you to reduce the time .IT seems like you have previously entered a wrong password and that’s causes your page to refresh the movement your page refreshes. I hope this helps you out .

Yes you are may have done that before, so that try clearing your cache so that may solve your problem, I have not been using Droid X so I won‘t be able to guide you properly but u think they may be in the Menu and then click go to settings and then go to cache and then choose the option clear cache. Let me know if that help you out .Most of the time this cause is associated with other causes so just let me know if this works with you.

Hey, I have been using Wi-Fi for connecting my Motorola Droid X to connect with internet, I don‘t have any idea about troubleshooting the Wi-Fi. But I don’t think that is a problem of the Wi-Fi , I am using is that ? More Over, I want to connect it with my 3G so that I would get a better speed and that shall solve my problem. I just don’t know. I would try that and would post the reply back.

Hey the solution stated by the above user to clear the cache is right but in no way is it accurate , I mean that works in some cases but, not in all cases . here is a step forward that you need to follow after following the clear the cache step, You just need to clear the stored password in your account so that the won’t have anything to check back with. To clear that you need to go to Menu and then move on to settings and then clear passwords .I hope this works for you.

Hey , guys , I figured out the problem I had a problem with my Wi-Fi settings and I never knew that was that here that the problem could occur and I never gave it though to it. I just hope that I just figure out the problem.sorry for troubling you guys with out that I would not be able to learn so much about my phone , now even if I get some problem I can solve that myself because of the knowledge you guys gave me .