Thread: Which Browsers can I use for IDE?

Which Browsers can I use for IDE?

Hey hello folk, hope you all are doing fine, I make this thread as after doing research on internet I didn’t find any solution of my problem, I have of Internet explorer and which I am using to browse my IDE and for some day its works fine too and don’t know what suddenly happen to it, it start hanging my IE window and mouse stop responding in middle of the work, I think this the browser problem , so I want suggestion that which browser will be best to use for my IDE work ?

Re: Which Browsers can I use for IDE?

I think this problem may be arising as due the site development, have you try upgrading your current IE version with latest update, I had seen many IDE user using Internet Explorer 6 or 8 and its it working without any trouble, so what you have to do here is on the auto update in your window security session and this will help you in fixing IE error problem (if it’s there) and will upgrade your internet explorer current version too. This might help you in using IDE more comfortably, if doesn’t work out for you than reply me in this forum.

Hey hi I gone through your application properly and even In my knowledge IExplorer 8-9 is the suggested browser for using IDE, however I let you update with the knowledge they have stop the support of IDE on IE, that means upgrading Internet explorer is not gonna fix this problem soon, so I can recommend you with other developing tool i.e., Iclould apps , you can easily use it with notepad++ or can use any tools with which you are comfortable. Hope this information may help you.

You might have heard about Mozilla right ? developer of Firefox, Thunderbird, Ubiquity, and many other stuff . Do you are now think that what is the other stuff consist of, it includes browser based IDE called as Bespin. This editor is construct using fresh HTML 5 standard, so you cannot able to use it with the former version of Internet Explorer version. As stated you can also download it and host on your server, and also integrate it in your own web application isn’t it cool, yup it is, so no point to worry, just download it and enjoy browser. Cheers.

Hey so while look at your title I got the exact need of yours, means what your searching for, let me tell about the Coderun Studio, it one of the best browser for IDE and also increase broad collaborative feature. And the code can be shared involuntarily on a numerous social networks, or else can be shared through distinctive hyperlinks. This will allow the access of the recipient to view and even edit a matching version of code as due to the HTML 5 is not there in it and it can operate with almost every browser even with the error having internet explorer

Here for increasing your knowledge about the browser which supports IDE, I also want to add something in it, Kodingen is IDE based browser and it not nothing wrong in mentioning it that is one the top three browser which currently using for IDE purpose, it works much as GUI tool as like Coderun studio, and able it with Bespin core too. In this way it is equipped with both browsers quality, as it is yet a sign up beta browser and the launch of the full version is gonna happen to soon. So for now non beta version can be used by sign up till the time the full version doesn’t buildup. Hope this information will help you to make your decision

Hey there I am adding a one more browser in your browser searching thread, have you heard of Eclifox or can be called as Eclipse Web Enabler it is just the plug in and having very interesting features in it. It is also IDE based browser, it use to get add in Gecko based browsers for ex: Firefox and allow access to the IDE, it allow to use IDE or Eclipse based application without any installation or no need to configure it top, and it can be accessible by multiple browser based too. Hope this can help you out.