Thread: How to reset default language on icloud?

How to reset default language on icloud?

I recently came across icloud and found it to be working awesome while I was trying to study icloud I came across certain settings that I had changed then after as per my requirements, after changing those settings after some time I found that the default language of my account on icloud had changed! Can anyone please help me in resetting my default language? Does anyone knows about this? Please share your thoughts with me thank you.

Re: How to reset default language on icloud?

Welcome to icloud my friend, even I had been to icloud few days back and I have became fond of icloud these days, I fell sorry to hear this that your icloud account language has changed! It may be that you must have by mistakenly changed your default language of your account at icloud from English (U.K) to some other language! Can you please let me know which language are you able to see on your icloud account?

Do you find the same language on every page of icloud including the login page? As if it shows different language even on login page than it might be that the language of your account might have changed even if you change your location on you icloud account, iclould changes your account language if you change your location, it sets default language as per your location! So I would request you to check with your location that you have set on your icloud account and change it to your current location. I think this will help you.

Sounds strange that your account language has changed at icloud, have you tried logging off your account and login it again? If not then try changing your account language to default English (U.K) you can change this at language setting. After changing the language refresh the home page of your icloud account see if its changed or not incase if it’s not changed log out your account and try log in to your account after some time I think this would work.

Thank you guys for your kind replies I have been trying to change my account language at icloud but even after trying many a times I could not get it done! The default language has changed from English (U.K) to Chinese, as everything appears to be in Chinese language I am not able to make out what I am doing on icloud, I am not be able to find the language settings as of Chinese language I am able to see the login page in default English but not the home page of my account! Please help.

I can understand your problem as you are not be able to use icloud as every things appears to be in Chinese language and you are not be able to get through that language as u said that your login page comes in default English what you can do is open two login page and try login as a different user on the second page as the second page will be shown in English you can follow the settings from there and apply on your default account, you will find the language setting on the right corner at the bottom of the page click on it and select the language you prefer and set it as your default language. This would defiantly work good luck.