Thread: How to know from where is e-mail sent?

How to know from where is e-mail sent?

I have recently purchased a laptop of Lenovo since three weeks ago and I have connected the AIRTEL internet service provider and I think that this service provider provides almost 4 Mbps of seep to my connection and now I am assuming that it has various types of plans in which this plan is the best. But recently I have a problem in my network connection and the problem is that somebody is sending me an email on my Gmail account. And I think that the email is sent from RNPB93Fc7 (Aficio MP 3500) and I have a problem regarding that what does this combination of the number and alphabets means. Please help to find out this problem. Thanking in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: How to know from where is e-mail sent?

I would like to recommend you that this is not so easy to find someone IP because between IP and emails there is no connection it is connection less. But I think that you can get the IP address of the machine from where is the mail sending. I would like to suggest you that the IP address is located in the header of the email but in that header there is lots of information regarding the email. But I think that sometimes only the IP address of the mail server id available. I would like to recommend you that there are different ways of reading the header files located on the email address. I think that you should right click on the email and you can choose the alternatives.

I would like to suggest you that there are many ways in which you can read the header of the email but it is very difficult because in the header files there are lots of information regarding the email. It also includes IP address but lots of information is also available with the IP address. In this case you can just right click on the email and just choose the alternatives which will be suited to you. In this case I would like to suggest you that the sender must have a dynamic IP address. In this case he or she must have change the IP address after sending the mail, or I think that the new user might received the old one.

I would like to recommend you that when you receive an email you not only receive a message it’s more than message. The email which comes with the header that carries important information that will help you to know from where the email is sent. The header contains the IP address of the sender. I think so that in Gmail you could not be able to see the real IP address because in Gmail the Google hides the real IP address of the sender. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you can do this by right clicking on the header file. But if you want more information you can look for extra header so you will get the clues of how the IP addresses are. But in this case some of the IP address offers filters. It’s a big thing to find out that who has sent the email and from where it has come. I think so that you can get the location or from which location it came from by using the IP in the email header. I think that there is various type of the software available on various websites. The one I have in my laptop is the EmailTrackerPro. This is the one which helps you to find out from where the email came from.

I would like to recommend you that you can use the following steps to track the IP address of the sender:
    • Firstly long into the Gmail account with your username and password.
    • And then open the mail that you don’t know from where the mail is coming.
    • And after that you should click on the email header to display the header. Later click on the inverted triangle that is located besides the reply. And then select the show original option.
    • Then you should copy the header and then use IP address detection script software to solve the problem easily. Or if you want to manually find the IP address then you should proceed to the next step.
    • And then look for the received: from followed by the IP address between the square brackets [ ]. It could be [69.138.30.1] …………. .com
    • And then if you find more than one received then do the next step.
    • Track the IP address of the sender.

I would like to recommend you that there various software that can find the IP address of the sender. Recently I used the EmailTrackerPro it helps to track the IP address of the sender. But in this case you can use the header to find the IP address because when the email is received then it is not only the email there are lots of information present in the header. I hope that this suggestion will help you to solve the problem that is happening with your email.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.