Thread: Why to use icloud

Why to use icloud

I have heard about the iCloud recently and I am planning to create n account for it but before doing this I want to know about it in detail so people please tell me why do you use iCloud and what all things can be done on it? How to take benefit of it? What way it will benefit me? Is it safe? I am asking this just to confirm that it is safe? People please reply this post and help me increase my knowledge regarding the icloud. And finally tell me why do you use iCloud for?

Re: Why to use icloud

iCloud is the website like of thing I also don’t know much about it but would also like to know about it. I just know it was coming this Fall of 2011. I am keen to know how it works and what does it do. Hoe we could use it. I was also have the same query and was going to post the same question as above but found the same so I am going to keep track of this post till I get my queries solved and get enough knowledge about it.

I would say that iCloud is the wonderful concept and it is just like the hard drive in the air. You do not need to carry all your data now along with you, wherever you go. You data will be available in the air just for you. I would say that icloud is going to store your data for you so that it will be easily available for you. And you would be able to get an quick access for anywhere to your own private data.

Yes iCloud is just the amazing concept and it would be more successful in the coming future. You can upload your data on to the site and you can easily use it and download it. iCloud is accessible to you at any of your device you have. I mean to say you can access it for you iPod, iPhone any thing. This means iCloud will be available on your portables and your computer. You can get access to any thing such as music’s, pics, files important data etc.

iCloud gives you the 5GB of data for free by default. And I think that is plenty of thing available to you give by the organization for the usage. The most amazing thing is that it manages the data in very unique way i.e if you are purchasing music, books etc and amazingly this does not count in your free storage of 5GB. 5GB is only for your documents, pictures, account info etc and according to me 5GB for this is too much so no need to worry.

iCloud has File Storage, Photo storage, multimedia storage, Emails, And social networks. In File storage you can store and manage your files and important documents. In Photo storage as the name suggest it help your to store your favorite photos, In multimedia you can store your movies and songs and video clips, you can also manage your emails and Social network is just amazing you can connect your friends and chit chat with them when every you want.

Yes iCloud the concept is amazing where you can store and access your data from any device and from anywhere but I would say that it also has the negative point with its browser, yes I have used the browser of iCloud and I would say it just sucks. The browser doesn’t support the cookies at all and there is no setting for it to get start of the cookies. It is just the basic browser and won’t be able to open the more heavy web sites. Sad.