Thread: Unable to open E-mail on Hotmail

Unable to open E-mail on Hotmail

I have installed the windows XP operating system on my system and I have also using the internet explorer frequently. I have hot mail account and usually open with internet explorer but from last one week I am facing small issue on mine hot mail account. I can login successfully on mine account but when I tried to open the email I am not able to login. Now I don’t know what to do can anyone suggest me solution on this issue.

Re: Unable to open E-mail on Hotmail

This is the problem which even I faced. Your pc seems to be affected with malwares. Get the latest copy of Norton antivirus .Try to full scan pc with Norton antivirus. Malwares prevents users from accessing their hotmail account. So I would like to suggest you Norton firewalls and so that you can protect your system from any virus, spywares entering your system. Your system will get maximum protection and will not face any such problem in future. Hope this solution works for you.

Check which versions and which browse you are using. If you are using older version of browser like ie4 then hotmail account is not compatible with that and you have to use newer version of browser. Also hotmail account cannot be flexible to open with some browser like Google chrome so use IE9 or IE10. As hotmail is provided by Microsoft and IE is browser of MS. Hope this works for you they are compatible and flexible with each other.

I also faced same problem as you are facing so I contacted MS regarding this issue. They helped me to solve my problem, But it cost me around $24. They will ask you about PC configuration, antivirus you are using and will provide you with best possible solution. Also reset your browser setting because when you reset your browser fresh browser opens and all add-ons and customizations are deleted.