Thread: What is HBO GO all about?

What is HBO GO all about?

Good evening to one and all. I am here to get some information about certain thing. I hope for the appropriate responses so that I can benefit it in day to day activities. Have any one heard about the HBO Go? What exactly is this and how can I get it? Is it free of cost or they will charge you something. I had seen a commercial on TV yesterday night but dint get more on it. So if any body has got the knowledge about it please share it over here.

Re: What is HBO GO all about?

Through HBO go you can enjoy HBO series, movies and more just at your finger tips. HBO go is newly launched by the HBO people it is the new streaming service which gives you the unlimited services the HBO has to offer. You can get every episode of HBO series, can watch movies and many more through this kind of service. It is all free for the HBO subscribers they can enjoy it on their laptop, iPad or Smart phones from where ever you want.

HBO GO has to be hold up by the cable/internet corporation. And it has not given the service to all to hold it up. It is not free at all you should have subscribed to the HBO prior to your use otherwise you won’t be allow first of all from what I understand, it does not work with all of them. If you want to access it for free than you need to login from your friends account and you are done as simple as anything.

Yes to use the service of HBO you need to be a legally subscribed member otherwise you won’t be able to access it. HBO do not provide this service for free, if you are using your friend’s account then should know everything about that account and you should be also connected via the wifi and then download their application and then you can use their service from anywhere.

I think it will work only with the wifi and that to behind the router. If you are logged in via your cable operator then there will be no issues and you can operate it freely. And for that you need not be on the local network also. I access it via a cable operator because they are already subscribed to the HBO and we do not need to do it for our self. So do it form cable operator you would be able to access it for free.

Yes this is the fantastic service launched by the HBO and I enjoy it on my smart phone from anywhere I go. I enjoy my missed HBO series and also want the movies where every I feel bored. I am sure that this kind of service will be offered for free. I login via my directTV and it works very perfectly without any issues. I would say that everyone should subscribe to this kind of services because you can entertain yourself whenever you get out of your mind.

HBO has not done a fair kind of job because HBO GO is available only with the US, Hawaii and Alaska. To sign up for HBO GO, you should have the username and password which you will get from your cable operator. You can also use the HBO Go by the inte4rnet but for that you need high speed connection of internet. HBO GO also does not give the per-pay-view because once you are subscribed to the HBO you can access to 100’s of free content.