Thread: Why my PC is sending emails from old account?

Why my PC is sending emails from old account?

I have purchased a computer since few weeks ago and I have a problem regarding the computer. I have an email account on the Gmail and the account is creating the problem and the problem is that I have changed my entire password and cancelled the Gmail account and I made the new account but in this case the old account is still there and it is not cancelling. To solve the problem I scan the whole computer but virus was not found and the antivirus doesn’t help me. So please help me in solving the problem. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving your suggestions.

Re: Why my PC is sending emails from old account?

I would like to recommend you that I think that the old account has been taken by someone else or the account has been cloned on your computer itself. I think that you must say your friend or recipient to forward an email to you and you should look at the message header I think so that you will get an idea or a clue from the source file. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to suggest you that have you send a notification to everyone that you have cancelled your old email address. And don’t send the email on the old account. I think that you should say your friend to email you and you have to see the source file and guess from which email id is he posting. I hope that this will help you in solving and understanding the problem that you are facing now.

I would like to recommend you that I have two options the fastest and the quickest option is linking. And the second option is that click on your name to the top right hand corner and then click on the setting on the left pane account and then you will see an email and password click on the email and password and click the blue link and then you can change your account. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.