Thread: .NET technology support in icloud

.NET technology support in icloud

Hey friends, there are many question popping up in my mind that I need to resolve when it come s to icloud, As I am from a .net community and more I am a .net developer. The first question that I need to ask you is does it support .NET technology and can I develop VB application with it so that work on icloud. And the second question is does it supports enterprise users. I hope they just do because that would help me a lot.

Re: .NET technology support in icloud

Firstly web the icloud runs in the web browser as an XML virtual engine. That means that it the same XML programming language that is operational in our applications. At present there is no fraction of the function that is running on the server side; the server side which is used here is used for providing storeroom or storage with indexing, permissions and transactions. But you can always make a Visual basic application that makes use of icloud but I think it would be more like an idiot box

I think your question is more difficult to answer as one the one hand we would like to include enterprise users but our center of attention is to offer a answer to the community that either doesn’t have a computer of their own or on the other way around they have too a lot of computers to be able to administer a central storage solution. icloud be supposed to work satisfactorily as an intranet explanation, allocation files, acquaintances, calendar , reminders and so on and so forth.

I think you client need to bond to our servers with a standard icloud account. After that it's up to your client to resolve how the files are stockpile in your computer and how and when the files are passed to the icloud servers. The servers always stores the files in a authorization based file system, assembling them searchable and facilitate facial appearance such as; distributing it to supplementary users, or publishing it anyone that has an internet connection.