Thread: How should I stop children’s from accessing the internet?

How should I stop children’s from accessing the internet?

I purchased a laptop of Toshiba few weeks ago and I have taken a service provider of reliance and it is providing 3G service and it also provides good speed of about 4 Mbps. And now I am afraid of thinking that how to stop my children’s from accessing the internet? Because I think that if my children’s will access the internet something stuff they will save in the laptop and I want to avoid them for storing something stuff in the laptop. So anybody can help me in solving the problem of how should I stop children from accessing the internet? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: How should I stop children’s from accessing the internet?

I would like to recommend you that the solution to your problem is that how you look at your children or what you think about your children are you thinking that they will watch any vulgar videos on the internet. Because nowadays children’s are faster than the father. If you will assign any software or any program to the internet they will easily bypass the software or the program you have installed. If I will be at your place then I will teach them that how to protect the laptop from unnecessary virus.

I would like to recommend you that you should install software that they can’t work on that or they could not be able to work on that I think that you should install the parental controls software this might help you. Or I’m am thinking that you should give them a guest account and you should set the internet settings to a web proxy that scans or filters the inappropriate websites, and this will help you to know that what your children’s are doing with their account because they can’t do anything without the administrative approval.

I would like to recommend you from my personal experience that I think that you should install the K9 web protection software this K9 web protection allows you to set the password protected, and the password will be set by the person who is installing the software and only he knows the password. In this case if they don’t know the password they would not be able to be able to open the sites I think that this is the best web protector. I hope that this suggestion will help you to solve the problem.

I think that you should download the parental software on the computer this is the only software that helps the children’s to open the safe sites to work. I think that you have to install the program to work on this I think that you can install a program called track and because of this program you can be able to see that what your children’s do while they surf on the internet. And another solution I would like to recommend you that keep your computer in an open area like in the living room or in the hall. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should use a network that works with the password and the password should be known to only one person that is the head of the family. The person who is installing the software of parental software this is the software which will help you and then watch them while they are surfing through the internet. Or you can use one or more software products that can filter or scan the sites that your children’s are using it. Or you can keep the computer in the public area or in the living room. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I think that the problem has been solved for this question if not then I would like to recommend you that keep the computer in the living room or in the dining room if you keep the computer in the bedroom children’s will able to see the videos easily. I hope that you can understand the problem easily.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.