Thread: How can I remove Somoto from my home page?

How can I remove Somoto from my home page?

I have purchased a new laptop of Lenovo since four weeks ago and I have an internet broadband of AIRTEL and the speed is also fast and I am wondering that now they will also give 3G service. And now I have installed Mozilla Firefox 4 and it is working very well. But nowadays there is a problem going with my Mozilla Firefox the problem is that I have set the home page of Mozilla as Google but there is a problem with the Mozilla because when I open the window of the Mozilla Firefox the URL of Somoto is automatically opening in Mozilla Firefox. So please help me in solving the problem.

Re: How can I remove Somoto from my home page?

I would like to recommend you that Somoto is not the virus but it is a type of search engine. I think that Somoto is attached to a various types of toolbars because it is used to see that who is using or recording the illegal video or the music etc. I have seen this toolbar in my friend’s computer also. I think so that it is difficult to the new companies to come up without hijacking the toolbar I still remember that when Google was firstly invented it was a very cheap thing because a billions of viruses was attached to the file. I simply tell you that right click on the toolbar of the Somoto and disable it.

I would like to recommend you that whenever there is a change in the home page because of the software change. I think that there must be a virus or any Trojan or any threat. I think that you should download the Ccleaner and then clean the whole laptop if this will not work then I would like to recommend you that the best software is the search and destroy software. I think that you should download this software and after downloading run this software and see whether the home page is changing without your permission. I think that you should have to reformat your computer.

I would like to recommend you that I think that in your laptop there is a virus that is keeping tracks or the alerts of the registry. And it depends on how much you download and what you download. I think that in this case you can alter it but if you want to go ahead you have to scan the laptop completely or if this does not work you should download a antivirus that which has the potential to delete the virus or the malware scanning program. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that to set the Google as your home pages do the following steps:
    1. Firstly open the internet explorer through which you can do surfing
    2. And then click the tools option which is located above the toolbar and then click on the option icon.
    3. After that an option window will open and in that window there are various icons like General, Tabs, Content, Application, Privacy, Security, Sync, and Advanced and you click on the general option.
    4. And in the general option there will be a startup option and in that option there will be a home page option write in that google.com and then apply the settings changed
    I think that this will change your settings.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.