Thread: What could be the best Domain for SEO?

What could be the best Domain for SEO?

Hello Friend, I want to know which is the best domain for SEO as I know that .com is the best but the problem is that .com is been taken away by someone so what I m getting is .net, .org, .us, and .info and I have been searching around and I have found out that .info should not be used for SEO at all is it right and if not that which one should I select Please help me? And if I want .org, .net, .us then which one would be the best which one should I go with?

Re: What could be the best Domain for SEO?

Yes you are right that .com is the best Domain on SEO but I think it doesn’t matters which ever you select until your content on your website is legal. That is what the most important, because this days there are many sites which have copied content from different sites and now goggle engine has a algorithm to search out for such sites and that time whichever domain you have used it won’t actually mattered it would be banned if you are found guilty with your contents. So what I am going to suggest is just concentrate on a right contents.

The top level website URL is one of the things which is carried by your site name always any of them they are either .com or any Domain so your point is correct to have the best one for the SEO but the thing is this days Google SEO has a proper algorithm to rank the sites because previously there were many spammers who had a stolen content to rank top on search engine but now they were banned and proper algorithm were build by goggle to solve them so first try to have a proper content and then try to get the Domain . And no doughty about that .com is the best on SEO but in your case if it has been taken away by someone else then why don’t you try by changing your name of the firm you are starting with you can have a slight change in your name and look that .com must be available for that name. And if you ask which one to prefer from .org, .net or, .us then I would ask you to go with .org and then .net because .org still carriers the original meaning and .net stands for network and its usage is similar as .org and .com is for most commercial sites.

It’s a common question these days for which domain is best for SEO and obviously it is .com and you know that so first I think you must go through with some type of Top level Domain (TDL) such as generic TDL (GTDL), country code TDL (CCTDL) and Sponsored TDL (STDL), now GDTL are wide ranging and most incorporate domain names and which are most familiar such as .net, .com, .org, .info, .biz. In some cases where you need a citizenship to have that Domain name that is Country code domain such as .us, .co, .au, .ca and many more. STDL is a group of those domain which are classified in broader terms in this .gov and .edu is not open for pubic uses .travel, .tel, .jobs are some other STDL domains. And I will suggest you if you are just dealing with national traffic then your should go with ccTDL. And I think .net is the better option after .com.

Hello friend this is the basic question asked this days which domain to be used to for TDL everyone wants to be better ranked in the Search engine but not only my personal view many other experts think that now Google search engine is very well developed to rank those website with a good rank who has a unique and good content on their website after that whichever Domain you are using that actually don’t matters. Now your rank in Google can also be effected by off page SEO, Backlinks. Whichever TDL you are using doesn’t matters when you are comeing up with good quality content on your website SEO won’t be looking for what Domain you have used what is going to matter is your content and if still you want to know which is a better TDL then I will ask you to go with .net or try to change your firm name and try if you get .com for that .