Thread: Posting images from other site to own site and keep it legal?

Posting images from other site to own site and keep it legal?

My question is I have my own site and I have liked a image on some there website and I want it to be on my website to so how can I make that image display on my website and I have heard that direct copy pasting can lead a problem so is it true and if it is I don’t want to face any such problem please suggest me what should I do and how can I view that image on my site and it should be legal? Can I directly provide a link to that site?

Re: Posting images from other site to own site and keep it legal?

Hello Friend, you have heard right you can be a victim of been a splogger or a spammer if you copy paste any content from different sites so be careful and it is good what you did, that before doing any such stuffs you are willing to know about it . These days the search engines can make out very easily that which site is having a copy pasted content and you can be punished or your ranking of search can be effected well I would tell you that u should not directly providing the link is not a good option do one thing first download that image and then by little coding you can display it on your page or if you are willing to copy paste the link then you must take a permission from that site.

Directly copy pasting the link to your website is not a good idea so I think you must download the image first and then you can edit it little bit may be in paint or Photoshop and then you can display it on your page. Or contact that site regarding you want to paste the link of that image to your site if they permit it may be no issue rather don’t be in cases of been a victim of copy pasting content if you won’t be founded guilt it might be effecting your ranking by search engine.

Hi, this is a good idea to ask before doing the copy pasting on your website I think now everyone knows that direct copy pasting is not allowed so you need to have a unique content. I would suggest you to use adobe Photoshop you can make your own image like the one you want and then you can upload it on your site without any fear and second option is download the image and then edit it and then you can use it legally .

It depends of what that image is representing to if that image on that site has a great meaning for that firm I mean if it is a logo of that firm or it is representing that firm so you can’t use it on your website but yes if you can take a permission from that website then you can use it the best option is download that image edit it and then upload it or make your own image according to your representation and view that would be the another best idea this is the solution for your question.