Thread: Can anyone suggest me a better tool for keyword count

Can anyone suggest me a better tool for keyword count

I am looking for an kind of keyword count tool that can help me to understand the importance of keywords. As a starting point of view I use an tool which gives me a list of keywords based on its own database. And I also want to learn what other tools do on the internet. There is a large list but I am not able to figure out what to get from them actually. Each of them have their own kind of results based on different assumptions.

Re: Can anyone suggest me a better tool for keyword count

It depends on your choice what tool you want to use for your use. There are two tools that you can use the first one is Google Adwords and the second one is Statistics Keywords Yandex. This both tools are well and nice to use. In Yandex everything is quiet clear. The only thing that is not found it possible to view statistics in the words not for the last month, but over the past 3-5 months. So that gives you a better output of what keyword lies at what place.

I will recommend you to use Google Adwords. This tool does not give out phrases like in Yandex but more intuitive. It shows a bunch of other words also which are related to the search. So that helps you to understand the relative search also. There are also other types of searches that you can try out. There are some more research needed in this. The keyword count tool is not just for counting but for analyzing the same with other keywords also.

The keywords will determine the way our site appears in search engines. From the moment you are selected a number of keywords the structure and content of our site is the one which matters here for indexing and for coming at the upper site of serp. among other things. Therefore, it is always useful to have tools for keyword analysis, to help us resolve what is best for our purposes. There are many tools on the internet in which some are free and some are chargeable.

Try using Google Analytics. This is a important source of information. It is very important to understand that the traffic figures are the principal source for all webmasters. This is what you can find on Google Anlytics. This tool has a lot more valuable information. For example you can get information the traffic sources. And the best thing is that you can give details of the geographic location of your visitors.

It is right to say that Google Analytics is an better tool for such thing. First of all it is important to understand the behavior of an search engine. Normally search engines look for the most appropriate content that matches with search criteria and provide information to the user. It does not matter if an similar is found on the other site. But the most matches gets at the top with appropriate information. There are some manual work in this which is important.