Thread: Unable to connect with Netflix using PS3

Unable to connect with Netflix using PS3

Well i am using PS3 from past couple of months. I have got the Netflix disc. Well i have loged into the Netflix account and i have got an error message which can be stated as ‘cannot connect to Neflix. Please try again later...’ Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to connect with Netflix using PS3

Looking at the situation i wanted to confirm something which would be helpful to figure out the root cause of the problem. let me know whether Netflix would require to have an internet connection? Let me know if you which kind of internet connection do you using? How you have connected with internet with wired connection or wireless connection? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

It is totally dependent on the internet connection which you are using currently. Well i let you know that you should try to make the thing working by enabling the BD Internet connection. Also you should have the latest version of the system update to make the thing working. Also it could be possible that the router of yours is not allowing the instant stream. You should also consider the working of the router.

I am suggesting following steps which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for Settings and go for Date & Time Settings and then go for the Date & Time and you have to select Set Via Internet.
    • Now go for Video and go for BD Data Utility then go for Netflix Instant Streaming Disc and click Tringle and press Delete. Now visit the official website and enter the activation code for the PS3.

Well i am suspecting that there is an issue with the servers of the Netflix itself. I recommend that you should wait for some times and see whether it is working or not. if there is server is issue then the back end team would be already working on it. I am hoping that the server would be up shortly and you will be able to get the requirement of yours. Let me know whether the thing which i have mentioned over here is useful to you.

I think there is technical issue which you are having while connecting with Netflix. Well I recommend that you should contact the customer support team to get the further assistance. You should provide the details which is associated with the problem which you are getting. Well they will tell you about the steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.

I had the same issue, after carrying out a internet connect test on the PS3, it failed on connecting to the playstation network. so i went to sign in there and accept the terms & conditions and as if my magic, NETFLIX worked.
    Hope this helps