Thread: How to download new visualizations for PS3 music?

How to download new visualizations for PS3 music?

hey friends , I have just brought a new psp3 for myself , I know it s very late to purchase it know , but , It was my dream to purchase a Psp3 by the money earned by me. So I have no regrets that I have purchased it late but, at least I have completely owned it. Now that I have my own Ps3 I would like to upgrade or download some new visualization for playing music on my music interface. As I am new to ps3 I don‘t have any idea about it. Any help is appreciated

Re: How to download new visualizations for PS3 music?

I think many of them come pre-installed in your ps3 which you can view it when you play any music on your ps3. I think ps3 come or has pre installed namely the wave thingy, weird thingy, and earth thingy all these visualizations come pre-installed in your ps3.Are you tired of watching earth and that purple line, and the other one that makes users dizzy?

No, the most up-to-date visualization that came with the system update was that legroom one and it is attractive, cool with calm music. possibly in future updates further of these visualizations will come out but till then you are stuck with these 3 and if u really hate to look at them, then play a track and push the ps button, and if u have loads of pictures in your psp3 menu then start a slide show for you to watch instead while the music is playing.

Is anyone here is saying we have a 4th visualization? Because I got 3.00.I am very disappointed with sony at least it should allow us to let us change the color of the sparkly-wavy one with, like, the right stick (like in the second visualization) or something... it's always purple... and boring... or make it modify regularly like the xmb's wave... but that would fall on the lazy side. I guess anyone i need more visualization please.

I haven't heard of a new group of them, I don't consider downloading them from anywhere, I only wish to download then form Sony. If they be from Sony they would be on the PSN network got the last one with a firmware update, the next one would almost certainly happen the same way. If I remember right, the psp has more visualizations than the ps3 does it a fact. Sony is still working on our new visualization. I hope this help you out .

I completely agree. When music is playing and public are more or less around it’s nice to have something going on the TV. I've been complaining and asking for supplementary for well over a year. I would think these are relatively simple to create in particular when compared to an actual game. They could make money on these. Instead they put up for sale lots of lame themes. They don't listen to what their customers would like as I know that I and others have definitely asked for this and even offered to pay for them. But on no account a response and never something added.

We unquestionably need some innovative visualization for the music player. The three visualization that we previously had are good but subsequent 90 minutes they get boring, does not them. I would rather love to have a large amount of more fonts and perhaps some more facility to modify font colors available for us . And also, the up and down directional buttons do nothing. Why not make them manage the volume, without immediate volume control I find that I still keep the TV or stereo remote close by.